Download a printer-friendly copy of this resume Here
Kit Lee Burgess
Arvada Co, 80004
To lead a team of creative, talented people and develop innovative games that reinvent genres.
Ten years of combined game design and development experience.
Designed and built software architecture for new mobile technology.
Excel at leading and bridging gap between creative and technical minds.
Gameplay mechanics, user interface design, toolset development, physics, and team management are all specialties.
- C++, C#, and .NET
- x86 Assembly
- DirectX and XNA APIs
- Visual Basic .NET
- Lua, Batch, and PERL
Feb 2010 - Present
San Fransisco, California
Oct 2009 - Dec 2009
May 2009 - Aug 2009
Interfaced between artists, management, and clients to port iPhone titles to Zune HD.
Created tools to streamline future development of Zune HD games.
ITS Lab Assistant
Aug 2007 - May 2009
- Provides on-call technical support to instructors, staff, and over 4,000 students.
- Installed, upgraded, and maintained software and hardware for more than 600 workstations.
- Administered, secured, and maintained the servers and infrastructures of two WANs.
Quality Assurance Tester
iBeta Quality Assurance
Aug 2006 - Aug 2007
- Debugged software titles on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, Nintendo DS, Sony PSP, PlayStation 2, and PC platforms.
- Successful projects include Pirates of the Caribbean, Turok, Two Worlds, Marvel Trading Card Game, and Snoopy vs. the Red Baron.
Bachelor of Science in Game Software Development
Graduate of the Term, Alpha Beta Kappa, Student Ambassador
Uintah Basin Applied Technology College
CompTIA A+ (Hardware & Software) Certifications
Multimedia and Webpage Design Certifications
- Colorado Game Developers Association Board of Directors
- Reciepient of Westwood College's Game Developer Conference '09 scholorship.
- Lead team developing XBox Live Arcade game for senior project using C# and XNA.
- Placed 4th in The Game Creator's 2004 programming competition.
- Coached 6th and 7th grade Mathcounts state winners in 2005 and 2006.